Martial and Healing Arts Retreat
based: Melbourne, Australia
Wu Lin is a purpose-built Martial and Healing Arts retreat, tucked away in the centre of Victoria (at the base of the Cobaw Forest 4kms out of the Lancefield township). This 20-acre sanctuary is the perfect place to pause on life’s journey, for rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit.
Whether you visit for its peaceful ambience on a weekend getaway, or for the learning of Martial Arts wisdom - or both - it will be an unforgettable and positive experience.
Features of Wu Lin:
- Perfect place for both Martial Arts training (beginners and advanced), as well as a rejuvenating and peaceful getaway.
- Beautiful accommodation made from mud brick & recycled timber, with tatami and baltic floors and enhanced with 400 year-old Chinese monastery doors and antiques.
- Four spacious semi-detached guest units (with separate bathrooms) are beautifully furnished with Chinese antiques that compliment a season of the year.
- Choose from Western-style or tatami and futon beds.
- Weekend or mid week cultural immersion packages are available that may include: Therapeutic Massage, Meditation, Tai Chi or Tea Ceremony.
- Regular professional training and development workshops designed for schools and companies, held by local and international Presenters.
See our directory for listing