By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to http://physicalarts.com/
This from Rick Wilson's site:
"Zen Body-Being: An Enlightened Approach to Physical Skill, Grace, and Power” by Peter Ralston with Laura Ralston.
Page 47 five important questions for progression and evolution:
1) Question what you hold to be true.
Do I challenge my beliefs, or am I stuck within them? How do I respond to new ideas? Am I too rigid? Too gullible?
2) Uncover your assumptions and beliefs.
What do I think is true, and why do I think so? Have I experienced these things or have I just accepted them without investigations?
3) Free yourself from attachment to these concepts.
Can I be open to other possibilities and explore them personally? Am I willing to discover that I was wrong about something?
4) Hold on to a state of not-knowing and openness.
Without being able to name this experience, or decide what everything means or what’s true, can I remain attentive and wonder about it?
5) Become conscious of new possibilities outside of your habitual assumptions.
Am I truly open? Am I willing to “see” something beyond my current understanding?